December 01, 2019
Design / Development
Afraz1 was established in 2008 by Javed Paul as 85copyny which has come a long way from its humble beginnings of a small printing shop at 85 Street, Amsterdam Avenue in New York.
When Javed Paul first started out, his passion for printing, packaging and supplying service at a quick and affordable offer drove him and gave him the impetus to turn the hard work and inspiration into a booming online store. They serve customers not only all over the US but cater to the world, and they are thrilled to be a part of the printing and supply industry. This wonderful journey of success was only possible due to the customer undying belief in Afraz1 and no compromise in quality.
They hope customers enjoy their products. If you have any queries or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact them. Last but not least, 5 cents of profit from every order is dedicated to Charity.
Key tasks we have done listed below:
• Scratch the design structure with extended revision
• Clean and fresh looking page making with lots of post
• Page structure creating for better redability
• Easy visual editing enable for soothing access
• Creating a fast-browse international stranded website
• Multi-Device support feature add and usability testing
• Admin panel & Login window reform for easy use
• Create visual content for remodeling
• Some onsite optimization need for website health